Fall Applications 2019
Current 14-day Enrollment
The UT Graduate School takes a comprehensive look at the life-cycle of student progress. These five views, Admissions, Enrollment, Support, Success, Placement are analyzed by Campus, College, Department, and student metrics to aid in the data-driven decisions required throughout the student life-cycle.
- Admissions – Analyze and trend Recruiting and Decision outcomes (Grad School only)
- Enrollment – Demographic breakdown of Enrolled Students (Grad School, Law, Vet Med)
- Support – Insight into Financial Support provided to students, including Assistantships, Fellowships, Financial Aid, etc.
- Success – (Fall 2018) View Completion rates, Degrees Conferred, and Time-to-Degree
- Placement – (Fall 2018) Information about how students are succeeding in Employment, Post Masters, and Post-Doctoral opportunities
Dashboard Goal: Create an easy-to-query reporting data-warehouse of Graduate School records. The data-warehouse will be accessed via the SAS Visual Analytics reporting platform. Graphs, charts, and analysis grids will be available at the fingertips of Graduate School leadership team, Dean and Directors, and UT administrators / faculty. Further and deeper analysis will be available with direct and secure access into the data-warehouse.